"Since entering the world of content filmmaking at the tender age of 19, Riley Blakeway has solidified his reputation as one of the most talented next-generation filmmakers today.
Riley Blakeway is an Australian writer/director, primarily working between Sydney and Los Angeles.
His films have been shown at festivals around the world, including the Vimeo awards, SXSW, Raindance and New Orleans Film Festival. His music videos and content have been shared by The New York Times, The Atlantic, Huffington Post, Pitchfork, NPR and The Los Angeles Times. Over the past 5 years, Riley’s online films have garnered a handful of film festival awards, 7 vimeo staff picks and millions of online views.
- Nominee 'Best Alternative Video Newcomer' UKMVA
- Finalist 'Best Cinematography - Music Video' CICLOPE Festival
- Winner 'Best Music Video' Los Angeles Underground FF
- 2 X Finalist 'Best Music Video Newcomer' Kinsale Shark Awards
- Finalist 'Best Music Video Non-Narrative' Los Angeles Music Video Festival
- Official Selection at Raindance & New Orleans Film Festival
- Finalist 'Best Cinematography' at CAANZ AXIS
- New Zealand Advertising Effectiveness awards Silver and Bronze
COMMERCIALS (AUS / NZ / ASIA)
Mark Foster (EP) - email@example.com